- Contact information (e.g., name, email address, company name and address);
- Demographic and interests information (e.g., region, interests and preferences);
- Other information you choose to share with us (e.g., when you submit a form); and/or
- Transactional and activity information (e.g., requests and searches).
Information automatically collected:
We and our service providers may automatically obtain certain information when you access the Site from your web browser or mobile device, such as information about the number and frequency of visitors, technical information about browsers and devices used to access the Site, and information about crashes or other technical issues. In addition, we and third parties may automatically collect certain information through automated means about your activities over time across the browsers and devices you use to access the Site as well as across third-party sites, apps or other media. These technologies may assign or collect a unique identifier on your browser or device, and may reside, among other places, on your computer or device, within webpages or mobile apps. We may use these technologies to administer the Site, understand usage of the Site and improve the content and offerings of the Site.
Information we obtain from other sources:
We may combine the personal information we obtain through the Site with other information we may have about you, including information obtained offline. If you are a representative of a Trevi Art business partner or potential Trevi Art business partner, we may obtain information about you from your organization, for example, through the contract negotiation process. We may obtain your information if you attend an industry conference or event or when you provide us with your business card. We may also obtain information from third-party data providers.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
Trevi Art may use the personal information we obtain in connection with the operation of the Site for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to:
- Providing you with the Site, as well as information you may request;
- Communicating with you, including by sending you marketing and advertising communications;
- Developing and improving the Site and the services we provide and customizing the user experience;
- Generating and analyzing statistics about your use of the Site and our offerings;
- Complying with and enforcing applicable industry and legal requirements (including legal process such as court orders, warrants or subpoenas).
WITH WHOM WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Trevi Art may share the personal information we obtain from you through the Site:
- With our affiliates and subsidiaries;
- With third parties that provide services or handle transactions on our behalf; and
- As we believe is necessary or appropriate to protect, enforce, or defend our legal rights, the privacy or safety of our employees, users of the Site or other individuals and entities, or to comply with or enforce applicable law or legal process, including responding to court orders, warrants, subpoenas and other requests from public and government authorities.
We also reserve the right to transfer any of the information we have about you to proceed with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets to a third party, such as in the event of a merger, acquisition or other disposition, or in connection with a bankruptcy reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation. We may share your information with third parties when you consent to or request such sharing.
YOUR CHOICES, INCLUDING MARKETING OPT-OUTS
You may unsubscribe from marketing communications and newsletters by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each email.
To opt out of Google Analytics on your browser or device, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and follow the instructions.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal information we obtain through the Site. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we make reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND FEATURES
The Site may contain links to third-party websites, mobile apps or features, including through social media features and widgets on our Site. Trevi Art is not responsible for the collection or use of your information by such third parties. We encourage you to review the privacy policies or other similar statements applicable to third-party websites, mobile apps or features.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Your California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) Rights
Residents of California may have the following rights:
- Right to access your personal information. You may request to access the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we collected about you through this Site.
- Right to deletion. Subject to certain exceptions, you may ask us to delete the personal information we collected about you through this Site.
- Right to disclosure. You may request to receive additional details about the sources from which we collect information, the reasons we collect and share information, and the types of third parties with which we share the personal information we collected about you through this Site.
- Right to opt out of sales. Under CCPA law, certain types of sharing of personal information may constitute a “sale” of your personal information. We do not sell the personal information we collected about you through this Site.
- Right to be free from discrimination. You may exercise any of the above rights without fear of being denied goods or services.
If you would like to exercise your CCPA rights with respect to the personal information we collected about you through this Site, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
We do not knowingly collect or disclose personal information of minors under the age of 16, without affirmative authorization.
Your Shine the Light California Rights (CA Civil Code § 1798.83)
Residents of California who use the Site primarily for personal, family or household purposes may request a list of third parties to which certain personal information (as defined by applicable California law) obtained through the Site was disclosed by Trevi Art during the preceding year for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please contact us at Office of General Counsel, Attn: Privacy, 300 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019. For such requests, you must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the body of your request, as well as your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. In your request, you need to attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. Please also indicate in your request that it applies to the Trevi Art corporate Site, www.trevistatue.com. Please note that we will not accept requests via the telephone, email, or by facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
DO NOT TRACK
Trevi Art does not currently take steps to respond to browsers’ “Do Not Track” signals as no uniform standard to respond to such signals has been developed at this time.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Information collected through this Site will be processed in and subject to the laws of the United States, which may not provide the same level of protection for your personal information as your home country.
The Site is not directed to, nor does Trevi Art knowingly collect personal information from, children under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us as indicated below.
This Notice does not apply to web pages hosting our careers or job opportunities. Any information obtained through such pages is governed by the privacy notice published thereon.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may update this Notice from time to time to reflect changes in our privacy practices or applicable laws. We may, as permitted by law, make such changes without prior notice. We will publish the updated version on the Site and indicate at the top of the Notice when it was most recently updated. Your use of the Site will be governed by the current version of this Notice.
If you have any questions about this Notice or, in accordance with applicable laws, you would like to review or request changes to the information collected in connection with your use of the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.